Skin Minerals Magical Mask
The latest version of the legendary mask that started it all. Our scientists have captured nature's rejuvenating secrets and invented a unique formula with Dead Sea actives, peptides, and stem cells.
- Free Shipping On Orders Over 49
- Average shipping time - 72 hours
- Free sample for every purchase
There are stocks
Free of animal cruelty
30 days guarantee
100% SECURE PAYMENT
The latest version of the legendary mask that started it all. Our scientists have captured nature's rejuvenating secrets and invented a unique formula with Dead Sea actives, peptides, and stem cells. The mask penetrates deep into the skin to distribute the anti-aging results, and then magically withdraws to reveal that what you have left behind is perfect, wonderful skin.
- Nourishes and rejuvenates the skin
- Relieves dryness, opacity and redness
- Dead Sea black mud: Compounds found in the Dead Sea can also be found in the rich black mud. The minerals in the mud come from deposits that have been forming for 10,000 years. When used in the mask, the refined mud penetrates deep into the skin, then is removed with the black mineral bar for a perfect finish.
- Rosehip oil: Our rosehip oil can close the pores and thus the skin can appear more uniform and toned. Under the skin, rosehip oil shrinks the capillaries to reduce the signs of redness and inflammation in sensitive skin. As rosehip oil tightens the skin and reduces swelling and inflammation, it can also help erase wrinkles that may have stood out in appearance.
- Eucalyptus Oil: While the fragrant eucalyptus oil can help relieve dehydration and redness, it can also astringe pores and improve overall skin tone.
Do not apply the mask to irritated skin, open pimples or acne.
Apply the mask to dry skin, always avoiding the eye area. Apply with the spatula in an upward motion, then leave it on for 5-10 minutes. Remove the mask by wrapping the black mineral bar with a tissue and sliding it over the mask. The black mineral bar will remove the mask leaving behind a beautiful oily residue. This residue can be massaged into the skin or removed with cleansing milk depending on skin type.