Skin Minerals Facial Infusion
BUY 1 AND GET 1 FREE
Soft, rich and light. The unbeatable infusion to condition and rejuvenate your skin.
- Free Shipping On Orders Over 49
- Average shipping time - 72 hours
- Free sample for every purchase
BUY 1 AND GET 1 FREE
There are stocks
Free of animal cruelty
30 days guarantee
100% SECURE PAYMENT
Soft, rich and light. The unbeatable infusion to condition and rejuvenate your skin. The powers of natural essences have been manipulated to penetrate deep into the skin to encourage improvement that can combat wrinkles, fine lines, and large pores. With time, skin appears smoother, healthier and more luminous.
When compared to a moisturizer, facial infusion can unlock the firming properties your moisturizer has to offer.
- Softens the skin.
- Rejuvenates and illuminates the skin.
- It nourishes the skin that had become dehydrated and malnourished.
- Sweet Almond Oil: Rich in nourishing and invigorating vitamin E, sweet almond oil penetrates deep into the skin and conditions all layers of the dermis. This can help
- Rosehip Oil: Produced with cold pressure to achieve the highest level of power, this oil closes pores for a more uniform and toned appearance. Under the skin, rose hip oil can relieve inflammation in sensitive skin.
- Dead Sea Salt: Concentrated with fundamental minerals, potassium, magnesium, calcium and bromide, Dead Sea salt is an active ingredient that demonstrates a firming and lifting action.
- Beta-Carotene: For a more youthful, stronger and firmer skin appearance. Our scientists obtain Beta-Carotene from naturally nutritious sources like zucchini and carrots and add it to skin care complexes that penetrate deep into the skin for a better anti-aging solution.
- Retinol: A variant of vitamin A, retinol is known to be beneficial for those with dry skin. With retinol, any flaky texture you have on your skin can be radically removed.
After washing your face and drying it with small touches, take three or four drops on your clean palms. Let the serum warm up in your hands, and then spread the serum over your forehead, cheekbones and jawline. Then spread the serum evenly across your skin.