Pearl Reflecting Cream
An exceptional, gentle, multi-protective pearl powder mixed in a secret process formula with effective whitening herbs and a liposome complex of vitamins and natural plant extracts.
- Free Shipping On Orders Over 49
- Average shipping time - 72 hours
- Free sample for every purchase
Free of animal cruelty
30 days guarantee
100% SECURE PAYMENT
An exceptional, gentle, multi-protective pearl powder mixed in a secret process formula with effective whitening herbs and a liposome complex of vitamins and natural plant extracts. When skin is overexposed to sunlight, it defends itself by producing more melanin, a dark pigment. Cell renewal is disrupted and the dark pigment accumulates in small freckles and uneven spots trapped on the skin's surface. Our secret formula helps achieve a unified lightening, a more luminous skin appearance. Gradually with use, freckles and blemishes lighten and have a more unified appearance.
- It strengthens the skin and prepares it to receive the sun's rays. Helps restore the skin's balance for a more even appearance.
- It influences the small stains that have already arisen with a "lightening" effect and thus manages to attenuate the dark aspect of these stains. Although it is impossible to make the spots disappear completely, you will get a brighter and more luminous appearance without so much difference between skin and spots.
- Pearl dust: With 18 amino acids and minerals, it contributes to the production of collagen and proteins. Stimulates, promotes and accelerates the regeneration of new cells to have a bright, rejuvenated and unperfected face.
- Alpha Hydroxy Acid - AAH: lactic acid, helps correct dark spots, evens out skin tone, smoothes skin texture and restores elasticity.
- Micronized Titanium Dioxide: natural whitening ingredient and sunscreen
Massage the mineral oil bar on the wet face as if it were a bar of soap, then rinse your skin with water and dry it with small touches. Apply the cream by massaging your skin with gentle circular movements on the dark spots and on your face. Avoid exposure to the sun, and apply a sunscreen when you go outside during the day.