Exercise and effects of the right of withdrawal.
- Before the withdrawal period expires, the consumer and user shall inform the trader of his decision to withdraw from the contract. For this purpose, the consumer and user may use the model withdrawal form set out in Annex B of this law; or make another type of unequivocal statement indicating his decision to withdraw from the contract.
- The consumer and user shall have exercised his right of withdrawal within the period referred to in Article 104 and Article 105 where he has sent the communication concerning the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the end of that period. For the purposes of determining compliance with the withdrawal period, the date of issue of the declaration of withdrawal shall be taken into account.
- The trader may offer the consumer and user, in addition to the possibilities provided for in paragraph 1, the option to electronically fill in and send the model withdrawal form set out in Annex B or any other unequivocal statement via the trader's website. In such cases, the trader shall communicate without delay to the consumer and user on a durable medium the acknowledgement of receipt of such withdrawal.
- The burden of proof of the exercise of the right of withdrawal shall be on the consumer and user.
- The exercise of the right of withdrawal shall extinguish the obligations of the parties to perform the contract at a distance or off-premises, or to conclude the contract, where the consumer and user has made an offer.
- In the case of contracts for the supply of water, gas, electricity -when they are not packaged for sale in a delimited volume or in specific quantities- or district heating, in which the supply was already being provided prior to contracting the service, unless expressly indicated otherwise, the consumer's interest in continuing with the supply of the service will be understood as the supply being provided by the previous supplier. On the other hand, if the service was not being supplied prior to the contracting of the service, the cancellation request will imply the cancellation of the service.
Withdrawal policy: The period for exercising the right of withdrawal is 15 calendar days from receipt of the product.
The refund of the purchase price will be made once the condition of the goods has been checked, through the same means of payment used for the purchase and, in any case, within a maximum of 15 calendar days from the date of receipt of the cancellation request, provided that Alkimia is the one who manages the collection of the item. In the event that you return the item via a transport company of your choice, the 15-day period will begin to run from the time Alkimia has actual knowledge of the shipment of the goods or, failing that, from receipt of the same.
It is important for the Premier by dead Sea Spain community to take into account that we only make returns by this means, of products purchased on our official website, up to 1 month after the purchase, if you wish to return a product that you have purchased in any of our Premier Spain shops, please contact the shop where you purchased the product.
Only and exclusively we will make return of the total amount of the product in case the client does not want to make an exchange of the product for another one, being this way, the client will have to assume the cost of the shipment of return of the product to our offices in Barcelona Carrer Pujades 77-79 5th-9th floor. We appreciate that before making a return of product for exchange or refund, please contact us to give us notice of what happened and open a file of your case, at the following number 933094329.
- RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
Pursuant to art. 107 of RDL 1/2007 of 16 November, and in relation to the provisions of art. 102 of Law 3/2014 of 27 March, which amends the revised text of the General Law for the Defence of Consumers and Users and other complementary laws, the customer shall be entitled to withdraw from the order requested within fourteen calendar days from the day following receipt of the order, after notifying www.garciamotos.com by sending a document stating their intention to return: Right of withdrawal form.
A model withdrawal form is available in the Annex to these terms and conditions, which you can fill in and send to us if you need to hand it in.
The consumer must prove that he/she has exercised the right of withdrawal in the time and manner legally established in the Law on Consumers and Users.
- EXCEPTIONS TO THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL (ART. 103 RDL 1/2007):
In accordance with current legislation and taking into account the products that are sold in our shops, it should be noted that the following products will not be accepted as a right of withdrawal:
- Software, games for consoles, DVD, Blu-ray, memory, hard disks, CPUs, motherboards, etc.
- Products that involve direct contact with any part of the body; headphones, headphones, hair straighteners ....
- All products related to personal care, health and hygiene.
- The supply of sealed audio or video recordings or sealed software which have been unsealed by the consumer and user after delivery.
- The supply of goods which after delivery and taking into account their nature have become inseparably mixed with other goods.
- The supply of sealed goods which are not suitable for return and which have been unsealed after delivery.
- If the buyer is a legal person and the purchase is a business or professional activity.
The reasons we make product changes are as follows:
-The product arrived broken, damaged, or looks bad (Signs of expiration).
-The product has caused you a verifiable allergic reaction.
- The right product was not sent to you.
The applicable reasons for reimbursement, with reshipment charge on account of the purchaser, are
- The product arrived broken, damaged, or looks bad (Signs of expiration).
If you have any questions or suggestions about our refund and return policy, please let us know at the following number 933094329 , we will be happy to hear your suggestions and requests.
Premier by Dead Sea Spain